100 deutsche Sätze · Gemeinsame Phrasen mit Aussprache.
Learn and practice german pronunciation with this phrases with audio!
This is a new release of this series. Way more learning material is coming, in german and many other languages, so subscribe here and stay tuned if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/c/feqwix?sub_confirmation=1
• EXERCISE TIPS
- Listen first, read after.
- Read aloud first, listen, and read again.
- Build a glossary with the words you don't know.
- Do you have another tip? Share it with all us!
• KEYBOARD WORKFLOW CONTROL
- Use the space bar to pause the video, and read aloud a couple of times.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to go back/forward in the video.
• PLAYLISTS & OTHER MATERIAL FOR GERMAN
- German Sentences: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8YJyshk9_7M2ph3_8I8dzauDfrHmceI_
• PLAYLISTS & RESOURSES FOR OTHER LANGUAGES:
- English Sentences: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8YJyshk9_7P9q-keYkv0MDyUAUxBS1VH
- English Words: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8YJyshk9_7Ofy-l0OdIzi2bDoiQWLA-F
- Find the English Word Game: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8YJyshk9_7NCn5j1r4x0vn1oBUXlz4Cl
Subscribe here for notification: https://www.youtube.com/c/feqwix?sub_confirmation=1
Translations are available as subtitles / closed captions.
Click the CC button (lower-right on the video player) to activate the captions, and then choose your language from the video settings menu. More than 40 languages available!
WARNING: Subtitles are far from perfect, and have some corrections for spanish language only. But now you can contribute to make them better! More information here in case you are interested: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6054623?hl=en
Have you found this video helpful? Any comment or suggestion is welcome!
Audio from tatoeba proyect: https://tatoeba.org · Licensed under creative commons CC-BY 2.0 · Details: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/fr/
Voice by Miguel Burghardt · tatoeba.org/user/profile/yeti