A How To, on setting up sound when using a projector, computer and speaker.
1. Make sure the projector is correctly set up to your computer
2. Plug the speaker into an outlet and turn on by pressing the power button on the speaker.
3. Turn the volume up so that you are ready when making a presentation.
4. Check to make sure the switch is flipped to music and check to make sure the speaker is set on AUX.
5. Have your connecting plug to go from the speaker to your computer.
6. You are going to put the double side plug behind the speaker, and look for AUX in, and plug in the red and white plugs.
7. Take the single end of the plug and plug it into the headphone port on your computer.
8. All you have to do is hit play and you should have sound!